Certified Cake Dutchess Instructor Program
An exciting opportunity for everyone running a cake decorating business and with a passion for modelling!
Qualifications to become a certified Cake Dutchess Instructor:
– Teacher must have their own workshop space to host a minimum of four people.
– Teacher must be able to schedule a minimum of four Cake Dutchess classes per year.
– Teacher must work with Cake Dutchess Modelling Paste in the classes that you can order directly from our B2B shop. (free shipping*)
The process to become a Certified Cake Dutchess Instructor
– Fill in the application form and sent us your portfolio (COMING SOON)
– Please note that we are looking at your geographical location, make sure to be the first in your local catchment area!
– If you are a successful candidate you will be added to the special Instructor Facebook Group
– To enter the Instructor Program you must pay a single fee of €250,-
– I will train you online on three different class designs each year.
– Once you have successfully completed the instructor training you are allowed to teach the designs to your students.
– You can teach popular Cake Dutchess class designs
– You receive the Certified Cake Dutchess Instructor badge when you have successfully completed the training
– You can order Cake Dutchess paste against a special low price and free shipping within the EU on orders of 24 tubs.
– Your students will receive a special Cake Dutchess Certificate!
– Special Instructor Facebook group where you can ask questions and get feedback and support.
– I’ll help you promote your classes on my Facebook page!
– You’ll receive a complimentary set of Cake Dutchess Modelling tools when they will become available.
Interested in becoming a Certified Cake Dutchess Instructor? Please sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will keep you informed when the program goes live!